Our Your Voice service extends beyond helping people we meet. We also work around the subject of learning disabilities and autism to help organisations understand their impact. As well as what they can do to manage this. So, we ensure that the voices of those with whom we engage are heard. By both statutory and non-statutory services. We are happy to announce our new Autism Training service. With trials taking place earlier this month, our Autism Training has been rolled out to external organisations.
We’re on a mission to help everyone to understand what autism is and how they can work with autistic individuals for a better, more inclusive society. In the future, we hope our training will be recognised and accessible nationwide.
- Develop a better understanding of what autism is.
- Gain a perspective of what it is like to live with autism.
- Have the opportunity to reflect on communication skills and approaches.
- Gain skills and knowledge that will enable them to be more confident when interacting with autistic people.
- Be part of making the community a more accessible place for autistic people.
Find Out More
Our trainers provide knowledge as experts by experience. This includes trainers who are autistic, providing the best insights possible for people who want to learn and become part of our world.
If you, or another organistion you know of, could potentially benefit from this service, we’d love to talk to you about it.