Talkback would like to reassure all students, members, parents, staff and business partners that we are following the Public Health guidance issued by the Government and its agencies.
We confirm that we have taken completed the ‘FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER’ to manage the risk of COVID 19 as per government guidance by:
- Completing a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- Having a cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance including hiring professional cleaners on our sites to ensure frequent cleaning throughout the day
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
- Trained staff on how to keep safer and our members safer
- Creating space in all the buildings we work in, so that one way systems and social distancing can be maintained
- Ensuring we have a COVID 19 Response Plan so that we can act fast if we ever are faced with a positive case.
Our documents and resources can be viewed below:
Our COVID Secure Tours of the buildings we run our services in can be viewed below: